Wednesday 3 July 2013

Another visitor to the Garden

Appears we've had another type of visitor to the garden recently, whilst looking around the garden I noticed a number of area's where something had been digging, initially I thought it was a cat looking for a litter spot but then I came across an area between a fence & a raised bed where the digging was extensive and it had cleared all of the undergrowth - looking closer it seemed to have given up as I was just left with shallow dug out - I've never known a cat to do this, and I'm fairly certain a Fox would be to big for the gap.

After a couple of days I've also noticed that I haven't seen the mice recently who at one point were regular visitors, putting all the pieces together I'm guessing it might have been a Ferret or Weasel, an extensive check around the garden hasn't turned up the culprit so maybe they were just passing through?

No comments:

Post a Comment